Also follow this blog on twitter: @Blog_SMW
Follow Zakk Cintron on twitter:
1. Chiefs- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
Im just not sold on Andy Reid taking Geno Smith after the Mike Vick situation this past year. Maybe it's because I'm not sold on Smith being the #1 overall pick, especially after last years draft class. The ideal situation would be trade down, but this draft doesn't have anything worth trading up that high for.
2. Jaguars- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
Potentially the top player overall in this years draft, Lotulelei, is a Suh like product who can push the pocket and stop the run. The Jags really are in an identity crisis on both offense and defense. Lotulelei could solve that.
3. Raiders- DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama
This is high for Milliner and a CB overall, but in this years draft top 5 picks aren't so obvious. Milliner is Cortland Finnegan like in his abilities, and the Raiders need a CB and a tough one at that.
4. Eagles- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
Jones is one of the most athletic players in this years draft. The Eagles linebackers got better this past year but they could be better. The Eagles really aren't as bad as they played this year.
5. Lions- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
Moore may be the best pass rusher in the class and will just make the Lions defensive line even better than it already is.
6. Browns- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
Just an overall really solid DE. People have compared him to Watt, but we may need to calm down a little.
7. Cardinals- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
It finally happens. The first QB is taken. New coach, new QB it's as simple as that.
8. Bills- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
Though his girlfriend doesn't exist, he is still the best ILB in the draft. Still don't feel like he is a top 10 pick, but in this class the Bills may have no choice unless they choose to reach for a QB.
9. Jets- Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
The Jets OLBs aren't getting any younger, or faster. Mingo is a skillful pass rusher but very raw. He could be the next Aldon Smith or he could bust, but the potential is there.
10. Titans- Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
After they lost Finnegan they're secondary was never the same. Banks is a ballhawk that can help slow down the Colts and Texans passing game.
11. Chargers- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
The Chargers line was all sorts of beat up last year, but still could use a new young anchor on the end of their line.
12. Dolphins- Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
The Dolphins could use a CB but the only two in consideration at 12 are gone, and it's too high to pick a WR. They go with a pass rusher which is another need.
13. Buccaneers- Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
Bucs end up in the same place as the Dolphins with the CB situation. So they take the best player on the board and give Freeman another option.
14. Panthers- Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
The Panthers need a big man in the middle and they get exactly that in Hankins.
15. Saints- Jessie Williams, DT, Alabama
Their are a few teams that need CBs and the Saints are one of them, but that isn't gonna happen. They go with the next best available DT on the board.
16. Rams- Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
Maybe the safest pick in the draft, Warmack is a mean blocker and will instantly bolster the Rams line.
17. Steelers- Jonathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia
Casey Hampton isn't getting any younger and Ta'amu was released on behavior this season.
18. Cowboys- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
A strong and agile player who played both safety spots and nickel CB in college. Vaccaro will provide good coverage in both the pass and the run.
19. Giants- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Eifert was extremely consistent for the Irish in both the air and in the run blocking game. Though his technique in the run blocking sector could use some work, Eli gets a consistent TE option.
20. Bears- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
The Bears pick up a top young LB to come in and learn from their savvy veterans before their time in the league expires.
21. Bengals- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
After the way Lacy ran all over Te'o in the National Championship he is the one RB to hop into the first round. The Bengals don't necessarily need a RB, but after what Richardson did for the Browns last year they may consider it.
22. Rams (via Redskins) - Robert Woods, WR, USC
Some may scoff at this pick, but the Rams WR situation didn't get much better last year and Woods will help. He's not super fast, but has very good hands and runs nice routes. At one point he was considered a top 10 pick until USC's 2012 demise.
23. Vikings- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
Now that two WRs have been taken the Vikings won't take their chances missing on their's for Ponder. Patterson is raw but has great speed, run after catch, and size. His hands and route running can be coached up.
24. Colts- Ezekiel Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU
The Colts' DE/OLBs Freeny and Mathis are getting up their in age, and Pagano likes his rush OLBs.
25. Seahawks- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
Strong bodied and strong handed route runner who will be a viable option for Wilson.
26. Packers- Barrett Jones, OG/C, Alabama
Jones could come in and play center to replace aging Jeff Saturday or could bump to guard.
27. Texans- Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
After Brian Cushing's ACL tear ILB is uncertain for the Texans defense.
28. Broncos- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
Richardson is an awesome athlete and could make the Bronco's front seven even better than they already are.
29. Ravens- Matt Elam, S, Florida
Elam is a big hitter over the middle and can play deep zone and down the sidelines.
30. 49ers- Xavier Rhoads, CB, Florida State
Most people think Rhoads is a bump and run man coverage guy, but he's more like Cromartie when he played in San Diego. Big press to zone CB.
31. Patriots- Dallas Thomas, OG/OT, Tennessee
The Pats line is getting old and so is Tom Brady. Thomas makes sure Brady stays on his feet more often.
32. Falcons- Alec Okafor, DE, Texas
Another case with an aging player at a position. Abraham isn't getting younger and the Falcons could use some pass rush.
33. Jaguars- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
34. Chiefs- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
35. Eagles- Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
36. Lions- Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
37. Bengals (via Raiders)- Eric Reid, S, LSU
38. Cardinals- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
39. Browns- Forfeited for Josh Gordon in 2012 Supp Draft
40. Jets- Mike Glennon, QB, NC State
41. Titans- Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin
42. Bills- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
43. Dolphins- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
44. Buccaneers- D.J. Fulker, OT, Alabama
45. Panthers- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
46. Saints- Forfeited due to Bounty-Gate
47. Chargers- Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
48. Rams- Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
49. Cowboys- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
50. Steelers- Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
51. Giants- Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
52. Bears- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
53. Redskins- Robert Lester, S, Alabama
54. Vikings- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
55. Bengals- Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford
56. Dolphins- Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
57. Packers- Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
58. Seahawks- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
59. Texans- Sherrif Floyd, DT, Florida
60. Broncos- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
61. Ravens- Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
62. 49ers- Will Davis, CB, Utah State
63. Patriots- Kawann Short, DT, Perdue
64. Falcons- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State